A powerful set of ArcGIS extensions.
Each tool in the GISTools extension serves a unique and helpful purpose that will expand the capabilities of ArcGIS, save you time, and let you focus on the big picture instead of getting bogged down with busy work.
Tools can be bought individually or in a package. Contact us at 919-238-0444 or email@example.com for more information on purchasing GIS Tools.
Here is a description of each extension:
Address and centerline maintenance
- Simplify centerline editing. No more re-typing data over and over. This tool will automatically split or extend existing centerlines when new centerlines are drawn. It will also pull data from nearby centerlines when new addresses are created or existing centerlines are extended.
Automatic generation of building footprints from your tax system
- If your tax record database includes information about building footprints, this tool will automatically draw those footprints in ArcGIS. Overlay these footprints on your satellite imagery to compare your documented footprints with actual footprints.
Land use calculator
- This tool will allow you to easily calculate land use tax in the ArcGIS interface based on the different soil types in a parcel.
Record feature edit details
- This tool tracks edits made to features and creates an additional column in the feature class and a text document to display them.
- This tool helps the user to quickly build folders and hyperlink them from GIS features.